Monday 11 May 2009

Introduction - Pleased to greet you!



Hi,

Thanks so much for finding my blog! My name is Annie (well it's Annette, but I don't like it!!)

I live in Watchfield in Oxfordshire, on the edge of the glorious Cotswolds, between Oxford, Cheltenham, Cirencester and Bath and I absolutely love it!


I live with my two darling daughters Amelia who is 14, (lovely age hmm...) and Isobel who is 9.

We have two Cats - Jemima (aka the 'Diva') and Reuben (lights on no-one home, bless!), we are contemplating a kitten, well I say we are contemplating my girls have already decided - I am still torn between heart and head!

I have started this blog so that I can share my passion for the beautifully handmade and fabulous vintage items I discover. I have found so many talented and wonderful designers that are yet to use, or even wish to use the internet.

My dream is to fund an Online eclectic shop devoted to new designers from around the Country. To support green issues and those who recycle re-use and recreate.


I have in the last 6 months sold at several craft fairs, and now have an ebay shop and a Vintage shop on Etsy, all of which I am incredibly grateful to!

I will hopefully update the blog several times a week to tell you & show the latest items I have made & found.

Also information about both of my daughters fund raising activities to enable us to fund having two girls to stay with us during the summer from the Republic of Belarus (more info here if you are interested http://www.zaslowya-project.org.uk/ )

For now I will just show you some of my favourite items!


Thanks for reading, love Annie




Tensha Bead - Rose Earrings

My lovely Isobel

Jemima - the 'diva cat'



Vintage Pastel shell Earrings




Beautiful baby 'Mary Jane' shoes by Amy Joyner

on Etsy





No comments:

Post a Comment